high torque low rpm 6W~370W 1-phase Induction AC electric Gear Motor
1. Lightweight, compact dimension ;
2. Wide speed range and high torque;
3. Low noise and high efficiency;
4. Stable and safe, long lifetime;
5. Multi-structure, various assembling methods;
6. One-stop solution with speed controller, driver, encoder, brake, and transformer available.
|Greensky Micro AC Gear Motors|
|Motor type||Induction motor, brake motor, torque motor, speed adjustable motor, reversible motor|
|Frame size||60 mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 104mm|
|Motor Output speed||1250rpm – 1500rpm|
|Gearbox Speed Ratio||1:3 – 1: 500|
|Output power||60mm: 6W, 10W
70mm: 15W, 20W
80mm: 25W, 30W
90mm: 40W, 60W, 90W, 120W
104mm: 140W, 180W, 200W, 250W, 370W
|Output shaft||8mm ~ 50mm; round shaft, D-cut shaft, key-way shaft, hollow shaft|
|Voltage||1-phase 110V/120V/220V/230V; 3-phase 220V/380V|
If you need customized AC or DC motors, pls freely contact us. We will provide you with a suitable motor solution and price soon.
1 Q: What’s your MOQ for AC Motor?
A: 1unit is ok for sample testing
2 Q: What about your warranty for your AC Motor?
A: One year.
3 Q: Do you provide OEM service with a customer logo?
A: Yes, we could do OEM orders, but we mainly focus on our own brand.
4 Q: How about your payment terms?
A: TT, western union, and PayPal. 100% payment in advance for orders less than $5,000. 30% deposit and balance before delivery for orders over $5,000.
5 Q: How about your packing?
A: Carton, Plywood case. If you need more, we can pack all goods with a pallet.
6 Q: What information should be given, if I buy from you?
A: Rated power, gearbox ratio, input speed, mounting position. More details, better!
7 Q: How do you deliver the AC Motor?
A: We will compare and choose the most suitable ways of delivery by sea, air or express courier.
We hope you will enjoy cooperating with us.
|Number of Stator:||1-Phase; 3-Phase|
|Casing Protection:||Protection Type|
|Number of Poles:||4|
Are gear motors suitable for both heavy-duty industrial applications and smaller-scale uses?
Yes, gear motors are suitable for both heavy-duty industrial applications and smaller-scale uses. Their versatility and ability to provide torque multiplication make them valuable in a wide range of applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of why gear motors are suitable for both types of applications:
1. Heavy-Duty Industrial Applications:
Gear motors are commonly used in heavy-duty industrial applications due to their robustness and ability to handle high loads. Here are the reasons why they are suitable for such applications:
- Torque Multiplication: Gear motors are designed to provide high torque output, making them ideal for applications that require substantial force to move or operate heavy machinery, conveyors, or equipment.
- Load Handling: Industrial settings often involve heavy loads and demanding operating conditions. Gear motors, with their ability to handle high loads, are well-suited for tasks such as lifting, pulling, pushing, or driving heavy materials or equipment.
- Durability: Heavy-duty industrial applications require components that can withstand harsh environments, frequent use, and demanding operating conditions. Gear motors are typically constructed with durable materials and designed to withstand heavy vibrations, shock loads, and temperature variations.
- Speed Reduction: Many industrial processes require the reduction of motor speed to achieve the desired output speed. Gear motors offer precise speed reduction capabilities through gear ratios, allowing for optimal control and operation of machinery and equipment.
2. Smaller-Scale Uses:
While gear motors excel in heavy-duty industrial applications, they are also suitable for smaller-scale uses across various industries and applications. Here’s why gear motors are well-suited for smaller-scale uses:
- Compact Size: Gear motors are available in compact sizes, making them suitable for applications with limited space or small-scale machinery, devices, or appliances.
- Torque and Power Control: Even in smaller-scale applications, there may be a need for torque multiplication or precise power control. Gear motors can provide the necessary torque and power output for tasks such as precise positioning, controlling speed, or driving small loads.
- Versatility: Gear motors come in various configurations, such as parallel shaft, planetary, or worm gear designs, offering flexibility to match specific requirements. They can be adapted to different applications, including robotics, medical devices, automotive systems, home automation, and more.
- Efficiency: Gear motors are designed to be efficient, converting the electrical input power into mechanical output power with minimal losses. This efficiency is advantageous for smaller-scale applications where energy conservation and battery life are critical.
Overall, gear motors are highly versatile and suitable for both heavy-duty industrial applications and smaller-scale uses. Their ability to provide torque multiplication, handle high loads, offer precise speed control, and accommodate various sizes and configurations makes them a reliable choice in a wide range of applications. Whether it’s powering large industrial machinery or driving small-scale automation systems, gear motors provide the necessary torque, control, and durability required for efficient operation.
Can you explain the role of backlash in gear motors and how it’s managed in design?
Backlash plays a significant role in gear motors and is an important consideration in their design and operation. Backlash refers to the slight clearance or play between the teeth of gears in a gear system. It affects the precision, accuracy, and responsiveness of the gear motor. Here’s an explanation of the role of backlash in gear motors and how it is managed in design:
1. Role of Backlash:
Backlash in gear motors can have both positive and negative effects:
- Compensation for Misalignment: Backlash can help compensate for minor misalignments between gears, shafts, or the load. It allows a small amount of movement before engaging the next set of teeth, reducing the risk of damage due to misalignment. This can be particularly beneficial in applications where precise alignment is challenging or subject to variations.
- Negative Impact on Accuracy and Responsiveness: Backlash can introduce a delay or “dead zone” in the motion transmission. When changing the direction of rotation or reversing the load, the gear teeth must first overcome the clearance or play before engaging in the opposite direction. This delay can reduce the overall accuracy, responsiveness, and repeatability of the gear motor, especially in applications that require precise positioning or rapid changes in direction or speed.
2. Managing Backlash in Design:
Designers employ various techniques to manage and minimize backlash in gear motors:
- Tight Manufacturing Tolerances: Proper manufacturing techniques and tight tolerances can help minimize backlash. Precision machining and quality control during the production of gears and gear components ensure closer tolerances, reducing the amount of play between gear teeth.
- Preload or Pre-tensioning: Applying a preload or pre-tensioning force to the gear system can help reduce backlash. This technique involves introducing an initial force or tension that eliminates the clearance between gear teeth. It ensures immediate contact and engagement of the gear teeth, minimizing the dead zone and improving the overall responsiveness and accuracy of the gear motor.
- Anti-Backlash Gears: Anti-backlash gears are designed specifically to minimize or eliminate backlash. They typically feature modifications to the gear tooth profile, such as modified tooth shapes or special tooth arrangements, to reduce clearance. Anti-backlash gears can be used in gear motor designs to improve precision and minimize the effects of backlash.
- Backlash Compensation: In some cases, backlash compensation techniques can be employed. These techniques involve monitoring the position or movement of the load and applying control algorithms to compensate for the backlash. By accounting for the clearance and adjusting the control signals accordingly, the effects of backlash can be mitigated, improving accuracy and responsiveness.
3. Application-Specific Considerations:
The management of backlash in gear motors should be tailored to the specific application requirements:
- Positioning Accuracy: Applications that require precise positioning, such as robotics or CNC machines, may require tighter backlash control to ensure accurate and repeatable movements.
- Dynamic Response: Applications that involve rapid changes in direction or speed, such as high-speed automation or servo control systems, may require reduced backlash to maintain responsiveness and minimize overshoot or lag.
- Load Characteristics: The nature of the load and its impact on the gear system should be considered. Heavy loads or applications with significant inertial forces may require additional backlash management techniques to maintain stability and accuracy.
In summary, backlash in gear motors can affect precision, accuracy, and responsiveness. While it can compensate for misalignments, backlash may introduce delays and reduce the overall performance of the gear motor. Designers manage backlash through tight manufacturing tolerances, preload techniques, anti-backlash gears, and backlash compensation methods. The management of backlash depends on the specific application requirements, considering factors such as positioning accuracy, dynamic response, and load characteristics.
Can you explain the advantages of using gear motors in various mechanical systems?
Gear motors offer several advantages when utilized in various mechanical systems. Their unique characteristics make them well-suited for applications that require controlled power transmission, precise speed control, and torque amplification. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages of using gear motors:
1. Torque Amplification:
One of the key advantages of gear motors is their ability to amplify torque. By using different gear ratios, gear motors can increase or decrease the output torque from the motor. This torque amplification is crucial in applications that require high torque output, such as lifting heavy loads or operating machinery with high resistance. Gear motors allow for efficient power transmission, enabling the system to handle demanding tasks effectively.
2. Speed Control:
Gear motors provide precise speed control, allowing for accurate and controlled movement in mechanical systems. By selecting the appropriate gear ratio, the rotational speed of the output shaft can be adjusted to match the requirements of the application. This speed control capability ensures that the mechanical system operates at the desired speed, whether it needs to be fast or slow. Gear motors are commonly used in applications such as conveyors, robotics, and automated machinery, where precise speed control is essential.
3. Directional Control:
Another advantage of gear motors is their ability to control the rotational direction of the output shaft. By using different types of gears, such as spur gears, bevel gears, or worm gears, the direction of rotation can be easily changed. This directional control is beneficial in applications that require bidirectional movement, such as in actuators, robotic arms, and conveyors. Gear motors offer reliable and efficient directional control, contributing to the versatility and functionality of mechanical systems.
4. Efficiency and Power Transmission:
Gear motors are known for their high efficiency in power transmission. The gear system helps distribute the load across multiple gears, reducing the strain on individual components and minimizing power losses. This efficient power transmission ensures that the mechanical system operates with optimal energy utilization and minimizes wasted power. Gear motors are designed to provide reliable and consistent power transmission, resulting in improved overall system efficiency.
5. Compact and Space-Saving Design:
Gear motors are compact in size and offer a space-saving solution for mechanical systems. By integrating the motor and gear system into a single unit, gear motors eliminate the need for additional components and reduce the overall footprint of the system. This compact design is especially beneficial in applications with limited space constraints, allowing for more efficient use of available space while still delivering the necessary power and functionality.
6. Durability and Reliability:
Gear motors are designed to be robust and durable, capable of withstanding demanding operating conditions. The gear system helps distribute the load, reducing the stress on individual gears and increasing overall durability. Additionally, gear motors are often constructed with high-quality materials and undergo rigorous testing to ensure reliability and longevity. This makes gear motors well-suited for continuous operation in industrial and commercial applications, where reliability is crucial.
By leveraging the advantages of torque amplification, speed control, directional control, efficiency, compact design, durability, and reliability, gear motors provide a reliable and efficient solution for various mechanical systems. They are widely used in industries such as robotics, automation, manufacturing, automotive, and many others, where precise and controlled mechanical power transmission is essential.
editor by CX 2023-10-23