1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CHINAMFG Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
How do you maintain and service a worm gear?
Maintaining and servicing a worm gear is essential to ensure its optimal performance, reliability, and longevity. Regular maintenance helps identify and address potential issues before they escalate, minimizes wear, and extends the lifespan of the gear system. Here are some key steps involved in maintaining and servicing a worm gear:
- Inspection: Conduct routine visual inspections of the worm gear system to check for any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Inspect the gear teeth, bearings, housings, and lubrication system. Look for indications of excessive wear, pitting, chipping, or abnormal noise during operation.
- Lubrication: Ensure that the worm gear system is properly lubricated according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Regularly check the lubricant levels, cleanliness, and viscosity. Monitor and maintain the lubrication system, including oil reservoirs, filters, and seals. Replace the lubricant at recommended intervals or if it becomes contaminated or degraded.
- Tighten fasteners: Over time, vibrations and operational forces can cause fasteners to loosen. Regularly check and tighten any bolts, screws, or clamps associated with the worm gear system. Be cautious not to overtighten, as it may lead to distortion or damage to the gear components.
- Alignment: Check the alignment of the worm gear system periodically. Misalignment can cause excessive wear, increased friction, and reduced efficiency. Adjust and realign the gears if necessary to ensure proper meshing and minimize backlash.
- Cleaning: Keep the worm gear system clean and free from debris, dirt, or contaminants. Regularly remove any accumulated dirt or particles that may affect the gear performance. Use appropriate cleaning methods and solvents that are compatible with the gear materials.
- Load monitoring: Monitor the load conditions of the worm gear system. Ensure that the gear is not operating beyond its rated capacity or encountering excessive shock loads. If needed, consider implementing load monitoring devices or systems to prevent overloading and protect the gear system.
- Periodic inspection and testing: Schedule periodic comprehensive inspections and functional testing of the worm gear system. This may involve disassembling components, checking for wear, measuring gear backlash, and evaluating overall performance. Identify and address any issues promptly to prevent further damage or failure.
- Professional servicing: For complex or critical applications, it may be beneficial to involve a professional service provider or gear specialist for more extensive maintenance or repairs. They can offer expertise in diagnosing issues, performing advanced inspections, and conducting specialized repairs or replacements.
It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines for maintaining and servicing the specific worm gear system. Adhering to proper maintenance practices helps ensure the gear’s optimal performance, reduces the risk of unexpected failures, and maximizes its operational lifespan.
Can worm gears be used in automotive applications?
Yes, worm gears can be used in certain automotive applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of their use in the automotive industry:
1. Steering Systems: Worm gears are commonly used in automotive steering systems, particularly in older vehicles. They can provide the necessary torque and precision for steering control. The self-locking feature of worm gears is advantageous in steering applications as it helps maintain the desired steering position even when external forces are applied. However, it’s important to note that many modern vehicles have transitioned to other steering mechanisms such as rack and pinion for improved efficiency and performance.
2. Window Regulators: Worm gears can be found in power window regulator systems in some vehicles. They help convert rotational motion into linear motion, allowing for the smooth and controlled movement of windows. Worm gears in window regulators are often paired with a mechanical linkage system to distribute the motion to multiple windows.
3. Convertible Top Mechanisms: In convertible vehicles, worm gears can be utilized in the mechanisms that raise and lower the convertible top. The high torque capabilities of worm gears make them suitable for these applications, as they can effectively handle the load of the top and ensure smooth and reliable operation.
4. Accessory Drives: Worm gears can be employed in accessory drives within the automotive engine compartment. They can be used to transfer power from the engine to various accessories such as water pumps, fuel pumps, and air compressors. However, it’s important to note that other power transmission mechanisms such as belts and pulleys or gear drives are more commonly used in modern automotive accessory drive systems due to their higher efficiency and compact design.
5. Limited-Slip Differentials: Worm gears can be incorporated into limited-slip differentials in some automotive applications. Limited-slip differentials distribute torque between the wheels to improve traction and stability. Worm gears can provide the necessary torque multiplication and torque biasing capabilities required for limited-slip differentials.
While worm gears can be found in these automotive applications, it’s important to consider that other power transmission mechanisms such as spur gears, bevel gears, and belt drives are more commonly used in modern automotive designs. These alternatives often offer higher efficiency, compactness, and better performance characteristics for automotive applications. Additionally, advancements in technology and the pursuit of lightweight and efficient designs have led to the adoption of alternative power transmission systems in many automotive applications.
Overall, while worm gears have a place in certain automotive applications, their use is more limited compared to other power transmission mechanisms commonly employed in the automotive industry.
Can you explain the concept of worm and worm wheel in a worm gear?
In a worm gear system, the worm and worm wheel are the two primary components that work together to transmit motion and power. Here’s an explanation of the concept:
The worm is a cylindrical shaft with a helical thread wrapped around it. It resembles a screw with a spiral groove. The helical thread is called the worm’s thread or worm thread. The worm is the driving component in the worm gear system.
When the worm rotates, the helical thread engages with the teeth of the worm wheel, causing the worm wheel to rotate. The angle of the helical thread creates a wedging action against the teeth of the worm wheel, resulting in a high gear reduction ratio.
One important characteristic of the worm is its self-locking nature. Due to the angle of the helical thread, the worm can drive the worm wheel, but the reverse is not true. The self-locking feature prevents the worm wheel from backdriving the worm, providing a mechanical brake or holding position in the system.
The worm can be made from various materials such as steel, bronze, or even plastics, depending on the application requirements. It is often mounted on a shaft and supported by bearings for smooth rotation.
The worm wheel, also known as the worm gear, is the driven component in the worm gear system. It is a gear with teeth that mesh with the helical thread of the worm. The teeth on the worm wheel are typically helical and cut to match the angle and pitch of the worm’s thread.
As the worm rotates, its helical thread engages with the teeth of the worm wheel, causing the worm wheel to rotate. The rotation of the worm wheel is in the same direction as the worm’s rotation, but the speed is significantly reduced due to the high gear reduction ratio of the worm gear system.
The worm wheel is usually larger in diameter compared to the worm, allowing for a higher gear reduction ratio. It can be made from materials such as steel, bronze, or cast iron, depending on the application’s torque and durability requirements.
Together, the worm and worm wheel form a compact and efficient gear system that provides high gear reduction and self-locking capabilities. They are commonly used in various applications where precise motion control, high torque, and compactness are required, such as elevators, steering systems, and machine tools.
editor by CX 2023-11-17